Dr Banker & Dr Rozil gandhi have done india’s first case of genicular artery embolization. Being pioneered in this field we have gained lots of experience for knee pain & other joint pain treatment.
Now it’s our turn to teach young Interventional Radiologist this procedure & save knee joint from joint replacement operation. With this intention we have started training programme for genicular artery embolization.
There are Two modules of training
- Theoretical approach
- Anatomy of knee joint
- Genicular artery Anatomy
- Mechanism of action for G.A.E.
- How to Examine patient?
- How to Select patient & Evaluate effectiveness of our treatment.
- Hardware selection for case.
- Which embolizing particle should be used?
2. Practical training- once candidate Aquent with theory we give him practical training.
- Live case -How to identify genicular arteries?
- Live case- How to hook genicular arteries-tips & tricks.
- Live case- Identification of moya moya blood vessels.
- Live case- Injecting embolizing particle-tips & tricks.
- Live case- Identification of end point.
- Practical tips to avoid complication.
Call us for Get trained in this technique.
☎ 9909908428 , ☎ 9909903449
🏥 Bankers Vascular Centre : 3rd Floor, RJP House, Near Gopi Restaurant, opp. Scarlet Heights Apartment, Anandnagar Road, Satellite, Ahmedabad-380015 (Gujarat)
📍 Google Map Location : https://goo.gl/maps/NMzRpfFTAqNiNWAk7