DR. ROZIL GANDHI
Mobile :- +91 9099070203
E-mail :- email@example.com
Qualification:- D.M.R.D(Gold Medalist), DNB(Jaslok hospital) Fellowship in Interventional Radiology Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai Odense University Hospital, Denmark
MCI Registration No. :- G-38291
Designation : – CONSULTANT INTERVENTIONAL RADIOLOGIST
|SSC||Dayamayi Mata English High School, Surendranagar.||Distinction||March 1999|
|HSC||Udgam school for children, Ahmedabad.||Distinction||March 2001|
|M.B.B.S.||P. D. U. Medical college, Rajkot/ Saurashtra University||Distinction||August 2006|
|D.M.R.D||M. P. Shah medical college, Jamnagar/ Saurashtra University||GOLD MEDALIST||April 2009|
|DNB||Jaslok Hospital And Research Centre, Mumbai||FIRST ATTEMPT||June 2011|
|Residency as D.M.R.D candidate||M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar, Gujarat.||31/05/2007||30/05/2009|
|Lecturer[GPSC confirmed]||B. J. Medical College, Ahmedabad||31/05/2009||31/07/2009|
|DNB Registrar||Jaslok Hospital & Research Centre, Mumbai||01/08/2009||31/07/2011|
|Fellow in Interventional Radiology||Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai||01/08/2011||31/08/2013|
|CIRSE Fellow||Odense University Hospital, Odense, Denmark||27/09/2013||17/01/2014|
Working as consultant interventional radiologist since 2014 in Ahmedabad
Working in the field of interventional oncoradiology since 8 years
- Awarded a Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology Association of Europe Fellowship Grant(10000 euros) for Asia-Pacific region.
- Passed DNB [Diplomate of National Board] exams in first attempt.
- Awarded Gold medal in postgraduate DMRD final examination in Saurashtra University.
- Achieved 5th rank in postgraduate entrance test conducted by Saurashtra University and took DMRD.
- Presented “CAROLI SYNDROME WITH ARPKD” & Won 2nd price in Nanavati MRI Conference held on 2nd – 6th April 2009.
- Presented “THERASPHERE IN TREATMENT OF LIVER TUMOURS” as EDUCATION EXHIBIT and Won 1st prize in IRIA held in Ahmedabad in January 2010.
- Presented paper on “ULTRASOUND AND COLOR DOPPLER IN EVALUATION OF COMPLICATIONS OF LIVER TRANSPLANT” in AFSUMB 2010 in New Delhi and won certificate of appreciation [2nd prize].
- Presented paper on “SAFETY, RESPONSE AND TOXICITY PROFILE OF RADIOEMBOLIZATION IN HCC” in ISVIR 2013 and was awarded best scientific paper which was displayed in SIR 2013.
- N. Umesh , P.H. Pramodbhai , C.S. Laxmidas , M.M. Taiyabali, G.R. Jayesh, R.S. A : MR FINDINGS OF VERTEBRAL AVM.The Internet Journal of Radiology. 2012 Volume 14 Issue 1.
- Gandhi, N. Bahri, H. Parekh, S. Chudasama, N. Doshi & C. Muniya : OVARIAN TORSION WITH RUPTURED OVARIAN HAEMORRHAGE WITH MASSIVE HEMOPERITONEUM IN A CASE OF ITP. The Internet Journal of Radiology. 2010 Volume 11 Number 2.
- Gandhi, N. Bahri, H. Parekh, S. Chudasama, M T Makada, N. Doshi. Case Report – HYDROXYAPATITE DEPOSITION DISEASE – CASE REPORT AND REVIEW OF LITERATURE — Gujarat Medical Journal. Aug 2009, Volume 4, Issue 8, 85-88.
- Gandhi, N. Bahri, H. Parekh, S. Chudasama, C. Shah, B. Daraniya. Case report- REVIEW OF LITERATURE AND MR FINDINGS OF OCHRONOSIS- Gujarat Medical Journal. Feb 2010, Vol 5, Issue 2, 39-46.
- P Joshi, V Lele, R Gandhi. Case Report – Incidental Detection of Clinically Occult FSH secreting Pituitary adenoma on whole body 18FDG PET-CT – Indian Journal of Nuclear Medicine. 2011 Jan-Mar; 26(1): 34–35.
- S Desai, R Gandhi, J S George. CHARACTERIZATION OF RENAL STONES USING GSI – GE CT publication – Case \Study, Spectral imaging, June, 2011, 48-49.
- Joshi P, Lele V, Gandhi R. Fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography-computed tomography scan and nuclear magnetic resonance findings in a case of Stewart-Treves syndrome. J Can Res Ther 2011;7:360-3
- Joshi PV, Lele V, Gandhi R. An unusual case of extra-osseous accumulation of a bone scan tracer in a renal calculus – demonstration by SPECT-CT. J Clin Imaging Sci. 2012; 2:4.
- Joshi PV, Lele V, Gandhi R, Parab A. Honda Sign on 18-FDG PET/CT in a Case of Lymphoma Leading to Incidental Detection of Sacral Insufficiency Fracture. J Clin Imaging Sci. 2012; 2:29.
- Rozil Gandhi, Ritu Kakkar, Sajeev Rajan, Rashmi Bhangale, and Shrinivas Desai, “Menkes Kinky Hair Syndrome: A Rare Neurodegenerative Disease,”Case Reports in Radiology, vol. 2012.
- Rozil Jayesh Gandhi, Kunal Bharat Gala, Aditi R Gandhi. Role of Transarterial Embolization in the Management of Hepatic Artery Pseudoaneurysm Postlaparoscopic Cholecystectomy. J Clin Interv Radiol ISVIR : 2020; 4:148–153.
- Permanent membership of IRIA since 1st October, 2008; Folio no. – 17LM/G-322.
- Membership of Radiological Society of North America [RSNA].
- Member of CIRSE; CIRSE Id – 21171.
- Life Member of ISVIR – LM-360
- Reviewer in CardioVascular and Interventional Radiology(CVIR) Journal and Journal of MRI(JMRI).
- Successfully completed eight years of interventional radiology practice in ahmedabad with more than 10000 therapeutic interventions
First in Gujarat to do
- Transjugular liver biopsies
- Transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunt(TIPSS), hepatic vein stenting
- RFA of fibromatosis, renal tumour and chondroblastoma
- Transarterial radioembolization for advanced hepatocellular carcinoma
Recently First in India to start Genicular artery embolization for knee pain, shoulder embolization for frozen shoulder, embolization for plantar fasciitis and tennis elbow along with dr mohal banker